Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh, The Paperwork.....



Some of you were wondering what I've been up to since our Letter arrived last Saturday, and I'm so glad you asked:) In a nutshell....Paperwork. Oh, you thought the papework dance was done, didn't you? Oh, how I wish it was! But an adoption wouldn't be complete without one last mountain of papers now would it? This week I sent our precious Letter back to our agency in NY, who will then forward it on to China on our behalf. Then, I sent away our visa application and passports to a travel agent in NY who is doing the legwork for us to get our visas to enter the country. And now I am gathering and organizing the paperwork we need to finalize the adoption in China. Can I just say how relieved I'll be when this is all over? So, it's been a rather busy time, but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel:) What I could really use right now is a personal secretary.........and a refill on my black ink cartridge.

1 comment:

Flamingo said...

someone PLEASE make it stop!