Thursday, January 29, 2009

Feel Your Boobies



When I read Heather O's comment about my "Feel Your Boobies" bumper sticker, I suddenly realized that my random list might be raising some eyebrows.....and maybe I should explain myself!! My "Feel Your Boobies" bumper sticker is actually part of a breast cancer awareness campaign, although it's also lots of fun to drive around with:) I stumbled upon the campaign a few years ago when I was sitting at a traffic light behind another car with the same sticker, and I knew righ then that I needed to get myself one, too. If you google "Feel Your Boobies", you can easily pull up the website and find all kinds of great things like t-shirts, mugs, and, of course, bumper stickers! So, Heather O., if we ever get to meet in person, I'll be looking at the back of your car to see if you got yours:)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the explanation. I thought you might have a secret "freaky" side that you hadn't let loose on your blog. Although we all know that your husband likes to run around outside in his underwear! Sometimes it takes a crazy person to marry a crazy person...

Love the blog.

Tessa said...

I've seen "Save the Tatas!" too ...