The Journey To Maia XiSu
ha ha, we need some of this stuff! what is it? Would it be good to take to China?
I used to love playing with something similar when I was Peanut's age...but I can't remember what it's called. I'm guessing it's not shaving cream.
No idea ... maybe silly string? I can't wait to hear what it is because it looks like so much fun!
I am thinking it is bath soap that comes in a can...like shaving cream or whipped cream...YUM.
I won't spoil it--but I "think" it is the product that I told you that Hope loved so much in China!!! Peanut looks so adorable!Love--Amy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ha ha, we need some of this stuff! what is it? Would it be good to take to China?
I used to love playing with something similar when I was Peanut's age...but I can't remember what it's called. I'm guessing it's not shaving cream.
No idea ... maybe silly string? I can't wait to hear what it is because it looks like so much fun!
I am thinking it is bath soap that comes in a can...like shaving cream or whipped cream...YUM.
I won't spoil it--but I "think" it is the product that I told you that Hope loved so much in China!!! Peanut looks so adorable!
Love--Amy
Post a Comment