
Oh my goodness......I got on the scale this morning and guess what?? The number went down....by 3lbs everyone!! And I haven't even gotten on the eliptical machine yet!! I got on and off the scale ten times just to be sure that it was true:) I can't even say that I've even been trying too hard yet, but WOW, that was the jump start I needed! Now, don't go expecting to see me posting about my progress too often, unless, of course, it's GOOD news on the scale. But I thought it was something to praise God for! And to encourage any of you out there, who are thinking about trying to make this life change with me, to go for it:) At this rate, I should be in that string bikini by summer, don't you think?
7 comments:
WOW!!! I love good news like that. I don't weigh until Sat but I am hoping for good news too. I have stopped eating between meals (my biggest vice)so I hope that will make a small difference. I guess you saw the email on the board from Pam....looks like we won't know anything for AT LEAST another week. SIGH
Way to go, H. I'm so proud of you!
See, you don't need to exercise!
that is awesome!!
next thing you know, you will be running the great wall. i will pay you $100 to do it in your string bikini...pictures posted too!
hey...who knows...i may be along with you to take them!;)
Only $100? If I run anywhere publicly in a string bikini, I would think the pictures would be worth millions......right Flamingo Mama??
I need all the encouragement I can get in this department I'll cheer for you... you cheer for me. Uhhh...I just need to get started now. Your post and these comments cracked me up :D!
I'm glad the bag of Hershey Caramel Kisses did not take up residence in your thighs. :-) Way to go!
Post a Comment