About a week ago I was tagged by my college friend, Jenny, on facebook to list 25 Random Things about myself. I felt kind of funny doing it, but then Lena tagged me for the same thing last nite. All this pressure is wearing me down, girls, so I'm finally giving in:)
These really are random.......
1. I got married when I was twenty-five.
2. I dated my hubby for 6 months before we got engaged.
3. I got pregnant with Peanut 7 months after we got married.
4. I was in labor 32 hours with Peanut before I finally had a c-section.
5. I love Twizzlers.
6. I have a nephew named "Sam" on the way in less than 2 months!
7. I have minors in Psychology and Sociology.
8. My first job out of nursing school was on a surgical bowel floor. I stayed there
for
five
long
years.
9. I used to enjoy kickboxing.
10. I'm a very lenient Mommy.
11. I've slept with a body pillow since I was pregnant with Peanut.
12. I'm allergic to anything with hair.
13. I do not like goldfish as much as I thought I would.
14. I did not want to be a nurse when I grew up.
15. I'm still not sure I want to be a nurse when I grow up.
16. I am a huge fan of body butter.
17. I never leave home without some kind of hand lotion.
18. I love cotton candy ice cream.
19. I do not like August.
20. I am crazy about the color purple.
21. I have a bumper sticker on my car that says "Feel Your Boobies".
21. I once ran the high hurdles in track in high school.
22. When I get old, I hope my mind goes before my body does.
23. I think that the hot dog pretzel wrap thing at Auntie Annes is pure genius.
24. I see a lot of naked people.
25. I do not necessarily enjoy the naked people that I see.
P.S. This picture above is of my sister & I when we were probably about 5 and 3 years old. She has been and still is today my very dearest friend. I guess that technically makes "26" Things.
5 comments:
#9 - I have never really kickboxed but I loved Tae Bo in the 80's! Do you remember Tae Bo? How goofy was that!
#20 - Feel your Boobies! Oh my gosh, I just love that (is it just plain funny or a refernence to breast exams?)
#24 - When I was a police officer, I saw naked people all the time too. Unfortunately, they were usually crackheads or mentally unstable. Not the prettiest site in the world. Makes you question if the human body is indeed beautiful?
Thanks for a great list!
Interesting...five LONG YEARS on that floor. They must of paid you WELL! Are you still on cloud 9 after your LOSC?
I think all wuxi travelers (ok maybe just the 5 of us should do this so we could get to know each other better.
You and your sister look adorable!!!
you guys are so cute!
i will be sure not to let you see me naked in china.
Post a Comment