I'm really missing my Maia tonite.......really feeling weary from the journey......really longing for the waiting to be over......and really happy to tucked safely in the arms of my Heavenly Father.....
I know you're missing her. Isn't it crazy to long for someone you've never met? I completely understand. There are some days when I am able to go through life not even thinking about my future and some days that I can't stop thinking about Cooper and when he will finally be home.
I've been wanting to tell you that I have enjoyed your blog so much lately. Your thoughts are honest, funny, and sometimes I feel like you are talking right to me (kind of like I sometimes think our preacher is talking to me!) Anyway, keep up the good work. You guys (my real cyber-friends) are the only thing keeping me sane during this crazy wait!
A friend of mine that has adopted 3 times from Vietnam and domestically told me that every child comes with labor pains. Adoptions can be long grueling labors but your Maia will be in your arms soon. Sending you virtual ice chips :)
4 comments:
I know you're missing her. Isn't it crazy to long for someone you've never met? I completely understand. There are some days when I am able to go through life not even thinking about my future and some days that I can't stop thinking about Cooper and when he will finally be home.
I've been wanting to tell you that I have enjoyed your blog so much lately. Your thoughts are honest, funny, and sometimes I feel like you are talking right to me (kind of like I sometimes think our preacher is talking to me!) Anyway, keep up the good work. You guys (my real cyber-friends) are the only thing keeping me sane during this crazy wait!
Take care,
Heather O.
A friend of mine that has adopted 3 times from Vietnam and domestically told me that every child comes with labor pains. Adoptions can be long grueling labors but your Maia will be in your arms soon. Sending you virtual ice chips :)
DITTO...I wonder if our beauties are in the same classroom?
just say it. it sucks. the wait S-U-C-K-S!
Post a Comment