
Our agency called us with the great news that our Letter arrived in their NY office yesterday, and our Letter is now on it's way to our house!! I'll be holding a vigil at my mailbox all day today, just in case:)
And guess who else recieved some wonderful news yesterday?? Flamingo Mama!! Her Letter arrived unexpectedly with ours!! Needless to say, we're gonna have to get together again and celebrate with coffee and donuts! As Peanut said last night, "It's gonna be a party in China". Yes, Peanut, is sure is!!
5 comments:
What a great way to end your week...I hope your letter arrives soon, for the sake of your mailman :) And congratulations Flamingo Mama! I'm glad you all will get to travel together.
I will be sure and bring my party shoes to China
holy cow! i still can't believe it! it is going to be one crazy crazy party!!
yes...we need donuts and coffee again for a dual celebration!!!
i do wonder if God's timing in your wait was for us to travel together. sorry about that. i swear i didn't pray for your things to slow down! lol
This is all so exciting! I can't even believe that you and Flamingo Mama could be going together ... that is SO AWESOME! It was amazing when you found out that your girls were in the same orphanage ... and now .. traveling together? AMAZING!
I just keep saying it...I'M SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF YOU! I hope your mailman is ready for you today. :-)
Post a Comment