Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday



This past week, I certainly did NOT come down with the aweful cold that Peanut had last week, especially after I just finished saying to my husband how happy I was that I had NOT gotten Peantut's cold.

There's NO WAY that I found a dried smear of boogies on the back door, and almost gag while I was trying to wipe it off. I would NEVER find anything that gross in our house:)

I absolutely did NOT sneak that pack of Twizzlers on Saturday, and then hide the packaging so that no one would know. I'm dieting, remember?

I certainly did NOT go into the bathroom at work and burst into tears on Friday when I thought we were somehow missed on the list of families recieving their Letters. It turns out that we WERE on that list after all, which I did NOT know at the time:)

I definately am NOT going to celebrate the arrival of our Letter with donuts and coffee at Flamingo Mama's house today after I just promised myself that I was giving up donuts for my new diet......NOT me!

There is NO WAY that I almost bought a beautiful pink Easter dress for Maia today, even though I have five other beautiful dresses in her closet already!

I absolutely am NOT on an adrenaline rush after receiving the WONDERFUL news that our Letter of Approval is coming from China. And I surely am NOT driving everyone around me crazy with my endless chatter about the trip!

3 comments:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Yea! Congrats on your LOA! I can only imagine how excited you are!

And about the Twizzlers...I'm not on a diet (should be though) but I would so sneak candy and hide the evidence.

Happy Not Me Monday!

Deborah said...

Contratulations! My friends have been waiting over 2 years and finally decided to "apply" for an older boy. They just got their pre-approval and are awaiting travel plans. As far as candy, I got some for potty training purposes but he's still not interested so Mommy has had a few handfuls.

Flamingo said...

1st off...the donuts were small.

2ndly, i think you are amazingly calm. i want to jump off roof tops for you!