
I definately did NOT almost go postal on another nurse at work on Saturday when she jumped into my conversation and asked me why I don't just quit adopting from Ch*na and adopt from the US. Enough said.
I surely did NOT witness my husband putting duct tape over the hole in his favorite sweatpants so he could wear them out in public without revealing his tighty whities. And this is certainly NOT the first time I've witnessed him doing something like this with duct tape.
I definately did NOT hear Peanut say "Ummm....Mom, I don't think your big buddha is gonna fit through that door" when I was trying to squeeze myself through a partially blocked doorway at the grocery store. I mean, it's NOT like my buddha is THAT noticable or that about 25 people were standing nearby when Peanut made this announcement.
There is NO WAY that I was involved in a three ring circus of emails and phone calls on Friday when our agency announced that three Letters of Approval had come in. My goodness, how embarassing would it be to publicly admit that I might be losing my mind?
I surely did NOT whisper several words of profanity when I stepped on the scale the other day and realized that, indeed, my buddha might be getting a little too big after all. And, I did NOT, right then and there, declare that enough is enough and vow to starve myself back to that size 6 I used to be in college for as long as it takes. Of course, this all HAD to happen before the three ring incident on Friday which led to a hershey kiss feeding frenzy by yours truly.
If you're having fun reading about my embarassing life, hop on over to McMama's blog and see lots more "Not Me Mondays"!
2 comments:
once again you made me laugh!
3 ring circus? that was more like a carnival on steroids
and don't you just LOVE people like that? what in the world? once you bring maia home and everyone is oohing and aahing over the pictures...tell her that when you introduce her you would like for her to tell maia that she told you to quit. yea. i'm mean like that.
well, maybe not usually, it's from all these carnivals, circus's and freak shows i've been attending lately;)
I truly enjoy reading your embarrassing life....it makes me feel somewhat better about mine. I mention you and Flamingo Mama everday to my friends at work. I am so praying for LOAs for all of us in January.
I love the integrity of the nuse at your job....embarrassing because I am a nurse as well and we are supposed to be educated people. I guess you can't teach compassion and commitment.
I stepped in the scale and screamed curses....to bad I was at work. You have my support to do what you need/want to do to get healthy. I will begin by NOT EATING BETWEEN MEALS. There, now that it is in writing, I have to do it now.
Keeping my chins up here in Texas.
Post a Comment