
Anybody still curious what my New Years Resolution might be? If so, here's another little hint.......

Still not sure what it could be? Okay.....I guess I'm going to need to actually SAY it.....I'm resolving to have to break off some of my favorite relationships......you know, my relationships with places like Dunkin D*onuts, McDonalds, and that amazing coffee shop at the mall.
But wait, that's not all.......I'm also resolving to find my eliptical machine, which somehow has become covered in clothes, dust, hats and goodness knows what else, in a dark corner of our basement. And when I find that machine, I'm resolving to actually find out HOW to use it, and, for the first time in a LONG time, I'm going to attempt to.......yes, drum roll please.......exercise......
Now, before you all get really excited for me, you have to understand the meaning of exercise here. This may or may not involve sweating, and may or may not bring the results I'm hoping for!
And what results might that be?? I'm so glad you asked!
I would LOVE to get rid of my grammy panties once and for all....
And wouldn't it be AWESOME if I could squeeze myself into jeans with only ONE number on the size label again?
And how COOL would it be if I could lose my spare tire, my third chin and my buddha, which all seem to be weighing me down!
Of course, somebody needs to alert my thyroid about all of this, because she hasn't been very nice to me for the past year or so. And she (my thyroid) seems to enjoy my new ROUND shape much more than I do! But, if my ever shrinking thryoid will cooperate, and I can actually get myself ON that eliptical machine, and I CAN succesfully avoid all drive-thrus in my neighborhood, I just may be onto something here.
So, that's it folks. My one and only New Years Resolution for 2009. Only one, you might be saying? Well, considering how BIG this one is, it will be quite enough for me for one year:)
How about all of you? Anyone else brave enough to tell me what your Resolutions are? I would LOVE to hear them!
2 comments:
I always break my resolutions within the first month. Sigh. So I'm gonna focus on a word instead... I thought about "eat," but I think instead I need to concentrate on "patience" instead. LOL.
I am right there with you! We joined the Y over the weekend. So far I have been going everyday! Ha! 3 days in a row. Woo Hoo I am on a roll! ;) I think this is our equivalent of pregnancy weight gain... only its been a lot longer than 9 mos for both of us! :) I am sure once we go to China it will just drop off :)
Post a Comment