
I just got home from work and found our Letter in our mailbox!!! I have tears in my eyes sitting here looking at it. I feel like I should frame it and keep it sacred instead of sending it away!! Unfortunately, all the UPS stores are closed now for the day in our town, so our Letter will have to wait to make it's trip back to China until Monday. So I actually will have a few days to treasure it:) And now I can stop stalking our poor mailman!
3 comments:
Isn't it a beautiful piece of paper! After all these months, you can finally hold it in your hands. Take lots of pictures and send that puppy back to Nyack first thing Monday morning. Mommy's coming Maia!!!
Yeah! So happy for you! (btw, I love your mailbox)
ooh so now I know you live at 2804...too funny! you better tell poor tessa the truth;)
Post a Comment