
Anybody know what this number stands for?? Okay, I'll give you a few choices.....
A. My age
B. The number of pounds I've lost since the New Year
C. The number of times I've been on the eliptical machine this week
D. The number of bags of hershey's kisses I have stashed away in my super secret spot
E. Do I have to actually say it?
This is getting more painful to post as each week goes by! Thank goodness I have my carrot sticks and non-fat yogurt here to comfort me. Oh, and did I mention how much I'm enjoying these grapes and muti-bran cereal? Yum. Nothing like a good ol' rice cake withOUT cream cheese to help take my mind off my worries. Lovin' it. Lovin' it.
Pass me another 100 calorie snack pack somebody........and cross your fingers that this wait is just about done:)
4 comments:
Man, I don't even know what to say anymore. Still praying that letter comes SOON!
Sad to say I know what that number represents. You remain in my prayers daily. I am more anxious for your LOA than mine.
would you please send me your email? dssmith1014@suddenlink.net I would love to talk more that way
i just can't believe this is going on. you are doing amazing whether you feel like that or not.
sadly you will be losing it next monday when we engorge donuts and coffee;)
Donuts and coffee, here I come!
Post a Comment