Monday, January 26, 2009

The Big Reveal



I actually didn't mean to keep you all in suspense about this fun bath "stuff". I just ended up being at work for a 12 hour shift today and forgot all about posting the answer! This wonderful "stuff" is a foaming soap from Bath & Body works that smells so yummy.....just like bubble gum.....and makes your skin so totally soft:) I wish I could take the credit for discovering the "Frosty Gumball Foaming Soap", but the REAL credit goes to Amy Dinello! She told me about it at our donut and coffee celebration last Monday, and Peanut and I have to agree that it's one the best bath toys ever! We're definately heading back to Bath & Body to find ourselves another can or two for China:) And I might just need to get some to keep for myself.......

2 comments:

Flamingo said...

ooh thanks! i was just taking a break from my packing list and I added this!;)

emily said...

We actually have this stuff but I never imagined it could be built up and become so fluffy like the way you guys had it - Little Miss is going to have to try it out tonight!