Wednesday, January 7, 2009

20 Weeks.....But Who's Counting?



For anyone out there counting along with us, we hit the BIG 20 weeks yesterday. That makes 140 days.....if I were keeping track, that is:) Today is a good day for me with the wait, and I seem to have made a full recovery from last Friday's incident! Of course, who knows what tommorrow will bring......but at least I'm sane today.

Update on the sane part......the CROUP has hit our house. Anybody else have a barking seal in your house?

4 comments:

shelley said...

We hit 18 wks today. I think that makes day 126...but I am not counting either. HUGS>>>>

Anonymous said...

I so cannot believe that it has taken this long!!!! I think to make up for it you should get your TA and LOSC at the same time.....you have waited long enough!!!
Still praying and thinking about the day that Hope and Maia can play together again!!
Much love...
AmyXOXOX

Tessa said...

Holy moly ... 5 months?!?! I don't even know the normal times, but that seems like forever to me. God is certainly teaching you patience ... isn't He?

Flamingo said...

20 weeks?! Wow. I had NOOO idea. I am definitely NOT counting.