Our Wuxi Girl

The Journey To Maia XiSu

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Well, I was gonna skip "Not Me Monday" this week UNTIL I got an email from Lena who felt her life could not go on if she missed out on reading it! So, Lena, this week is dedicated to YOU:)

We definately did NOT lose our hermit crab about 2 weeks ago, only to discover him alive and well last nite on our bathroom floor.

I certainly do NOT think that my husband has taken over for me this month by taking on his very own serious case of PMS.

There is NO WAY that I heard Peanut say to my husband "Mommy says you're not getting any romance tonight". Woops:)

I absolutely am NOT feeling like I've seen enough naked people to last me more than two lifetimes.

I certainly did NOT go through the McDonalds drive thru after work last nite to order three boxes of apple juice for Peanut rather than stopping at the grocery store for juice. I would never be that lazy!

And last, but not least, I definately did NOT eat the last of my husband's gummy worms and then blame it on Peanut. Shame on me if I would do that.
Posted by Wuxi Mommy at 11:40 PM

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Oh my goodness ... I can't imagine having a hermit crab loose in my house for 2 weeks! With my luck, I would have crawled in bed one night and suddenly felt it attach to my toe! I also had to laugh that you bought Peanut apple juice through the McD's drive-thru! That is a riot!

January 27, 2009 at 7:59 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Two Blessings

Our Two Blessings
Welcome to our blog! This is the story of our ordinary family from the Northeast who has been extraordinarily blessed with two beautiful kiddos! In 2002, we welcomed into our arms our miracle "baby from the belly", and in 2009, we welcomed home our long-awaited "Wuxi Girl" from China. This is the tale of our adventures, to China and beyond. Thanks for peeking and enjoy the ride!

SuSu - Age 2

SuSu - Age 2

SuSu - Age 3

SuSu - Age 3

SuSu - Age 4

SuSu - Age 4

SuSu - Age 5

SuSu - Age 5


SuSu - Age 6

SuSu - Age 6

An Orphan's Wish

An Orphan'sWish
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Peanut - 16 months

Peanut - 16 months

Peanut - Age 5

Peanut - Age 5

Peanut - Age 6

Peanut - Age 6

Peanut - Age 7

Peanut - Age 7


Peanut - Age 8

Peanut - Age 8

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
"Glory be to God, who by His mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or dream of- infinately beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts or hopes." Ephesians 3:20
No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (100)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2009 (228)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ▼  January (30)
      • Oh, The Paperwork.....
      • Feel Your Boobies
      • 25 Random Things
      • Snow Snow Snow!
      • Not Me Monday!
      • The Big Reveal
      • Fun In The Tub
      • Our Letter Is Here!!!!
      • Our Letter Is In The Mail!
      • Toys For The Trip
      • Stalking The Mailman
      • Pass Me A Few More Munchkins!
      • Not Me Monday
      • Chicken Soup
      • We're Coming Sweet Girl!
      • We're Going To China!!!!!!!
      • Donuts & Coffee Here I Come!
      • Oh, This Is Painful
      • Not Me Monday
      • Missing My Maia
      • Families In China
      • Starting Small
      • Who Needs An Eliptical Machine Anyway?
      • 20 Weeks.....But Who's Counting?
      • New Years' Resolution......Part Three
      • New Years Resolution........Part 2
      • Not Me Monday
      • New Years Resolution......Part One
      • It's My Blog And I'll Cry If I Want To
      • Happy New Year!
  • ►  2008 (177)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (31)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (8)
Wild Olive Tees

The Red Thread

"An invisible read thread connects all who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."

Ancient Chinese Proverb
the ELISON project

Faith

Faith
"For truly I say to you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain 'Move from here to there' and it shall move and nothing shall be impossible for you."
Matthew 17:20

My Favorites

  • Raising Devils
    If You Liked: Super-Satisfying HEAs
    5 years ago
  • Steve and Kate +2
    Re:
    7 years ago
  • 10 in 2010--The Journey of a Lifetime
    Spring Time at Chaos Manor
    10 years ago
  • Our Little Tongginator
    Chinese New Year Chapter Books for Older Kids
    10 years ago
  • The Womble Times
    13.
    10 years ago
  • OUR FAMILY OF FIVE
    Happy Birthday Mia!
    11 years ago
  • Zhe shi wo ying
    5 Vietnamese Things I will still do when I get back to the US
    11 years ago
  • Worth It All
    Ferguson
    11 years ago
  • Dragons & Elephants
    2 Years & 3 Months
    12 years ago
  • Finishing Our Family From China
    13 years ago
  • Our adoption journey to China
    Children's Hospital Cleft Check Up
    13 years ago
  • Our Xingfu Baby
    Where does the time go?
    13 years ago
  • rantings and ramblings from left field
    In Our Neck Of The Woods...
    13 years ago
  • Our Journey to Africa
    Blogging is hard...
    13 years ago
  • My Heart's Giving Birth!
    Happy birthday, sweet girl!
    14 years ago
  • Guo Ji Familia - Adopting from China & Guatemala
    14 years ago
  • Following the Red Thread
    Dragon Cake
    14 years ago
  • LOTS O' KIDZ
    The Story of One....
    14 years ago
  • Bringing Home Naomi
    Oh Happy Day
    15 years ago
  • The Road to Ren
    Summer Pictures ( I finally got a camera that works)
    16 years ago
  • 3rd Generation Adoption
    Winter Fun
    16 years ago
  • Bringing Lily Home
    Lily had surgery
    16 years ago
  • Ni Hao Y'all
  • Jesus-Filled Hope
  • Bring The Rain
  • Storing Up Treasures
  • The Baker's Sweets!!!
  • 1 Crazy Journey
  • my charming kids

Contact Me

wuxi.mommy@yahoo.com

Quick Glimpse Of Our Timeline

  • LOI - 3/25/08
  • PA - 5/19/08
  • DTC - 8/8/08
  • LID - 8/19/08
  • LOSC - 1/16/09
  • TA - 3/4/09
  • CA - 4/7/09
  • Travel - 3/25 to 4/9
  • Home With Our Maia - Forever!
Starfish Cleft Home

Followers

Who Is Peeking?

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.