Yes, it's really true!! We just got the news that our Letter of Approval from China is on it's way!!!!!!!!! We're going to meet our little angel in a few short weeks!!!!!! More to come.........
I just saw your status update on FB and rushed over to your blog to read your post! I am so excited for you...YAY!!! PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the next few weeks.
can i write it one more time? yeaaahhh!!! i do have a secret... i was starting to lose hope that i would ever get to write that for you! i'm just bubbling over for miss maia!!
11 comments:
Thank GOD...I am so glad to have us all going together.
I've been stalking your blog for this post! TODAY HAD TO BE YOUR DAY! Oh my goodness! Wooohoooo!
Hallejuah praise the Lord! So excited for you!
It's finally YOUR turn! I am so happy for you. Like I told Elaine, good things DO come to those who wait!
Now go get ready to meet the luckiest little girl in the world.
I'm sooooooooooo happy for you!! I can't wait for you to meet her!
Oh my gosh, bathtub prayers really work!!!!! This is the best news! I am so excited & thankful to God!
Yay! I'm still screaming happy screams ha ha! Now on to serious packing.
I am thrilled for you!!!!! That is such wonderful news!!! Go and bring your girl home!!!!
Been moving all day and look what I missed!!! Yea!!!
I just saw your status update on FB and rushed over to your blog to read your post! I am so excited for you...YAY!!! PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the next few weeks.
can i write it one more time? yeaaahhh!!! i do have a secret... i was starting to lose hope that i would ever get to write that for you! i'm just bubbling over for miss maia!!
Post a Comment