
Our Letter is officially on it's way back to China now!! Our agency sent a batch of Letters back to China on Friday, so hopefully it will be landing in Beijing soon:) After it arrives in China, it will take another 2-4 weeks for our Travel Approval to be issued. When we know we have Travel Approval, we can leave the US within about a week!! I still can't believe all of our waiting is almost done!! We picked up a few more suitcases from our family last nite, and Peanut's running around here this morning packing them full of all his toys. He's so excited that I hate to break the news to him that we'll only be able to use one tiny bookbag for toys for the trip:)
What's on my list of things to do today?? Sneaking one of those suitcases away from Peanut and filling it with Maia's clothes!! Yipppeeeee!!!
4 comments:
I'm excited for you! Is your little peanut going with you to China? Are you going to see Dr. Levitt in Cincy?
it's always wierd. i'm like "wow! she's leaving that soon?!" and then i'm like "holy cow!! i'm going with her!"
i am ready to go upstairs and put yaoyao's stuff in those fancy dancy air seal bags. we tried them. dont waste your money:)
How fun it must be to pack your little girl's suitcase! I'll be praying in my tub that you get that travel approval sooner rather than later - you and Flamingo!
I hope they didn't send all of those letters on THAT plane. Better yet, I hope YOU aren't going on a plane like THAT! If so, you are going to need some SERIOUS pharmaceutical help (and a mini-bar) to muster up the courage to board. Well, I know I would anyway. Here's to hoping those letters land quickly and safely in Bejing (on a much LARGER plane). :-)
Post a Comment