Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday



Oh my gosh, it's Monday and I almost forgot!! Since I never seem to have a shortage of embarassing moments to talk about, here we go......

I definately did NOT hear my patient ask me yesterday "so when's your baby due?". Since she was legally blind, I'm surely NOT going to take that question too seriously.

I certainly did NOT let Peanut eat "Smiles" for breakfast one morning because he was really whining for them, and I just didn't have it in me to fight the whining.

I absolutely did NOT go to McDonalds twice today.....once to get myself a cheesburger and once to get myself a Shamrock shake. And I did NOT give my order to the same girl both times.

There's NO WAY that I took a pregnancy test this week after I had a dream that I was pregnant when I went to China. I mean, it takes more than a dream to make a baby.....right?

I definately did NOT spend the better part of my 12 hour shift yesterday cleaning up you-know-what......in the same room.......on the same patient........

So, what kinds of fun things did you all do this week?

2 comments:

Lena said...

I love Shamrock shake season...I don't blame you for going back for one of those. Heck, I'd be there every day if I lived as close to a McD's as you!

And what was the outcome of the pregnancy test...I know you had a romantic Valentine's Day weekend :)

Flamingo said...

they did NOT ask if you were pregnant???! that is horrible!

did you mention anything about your b**bs feeling like the Grand Titans?~