Saturday, February 7, 2009

And Here We Go Again.......

Well, just when I thought I had my life all planned out for 2009, you-know-who went and shocked the pants right off of me......AGAIN. I was taking a break this afternoon at work when I opened up an email from our old agency and read the words "Are you still interested in completing your adoption in Vietnam?". Ummmm......say that again?? Yes, there it was. An email wondering if we indeed would like to leave our dossier in Vietnam because there's once again a little bit of hope that adoptions are re-opening. An email saying that, as long as our homestudy and immigration clearances are current, our dossier is still valid and sitting at the top of the pile. An email stating that our paperwork is indeed NOT coming back to us, but rather sitting right there on that desk where it landed in July of 2007, possibly waiting to be matched to a child sometime in the future.

As with everything else related to our whole Vietnam adoption, I had to let out a huge sigh and say to myself "Here we go again....".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! I can't wait to hear more. I will be praying for you all.

Cindy said...

Are you kidding me?????? Our agency just mailed us our VN dossier back 2 weeks ago!!!! They said nothing about the possibility of reopening!!!

I really hope they re-open!!! Good luck!!! :)

Flamingo said...

whaaaat?

oh this is going to be good.

Mommy said...

Oh don't you hate it when you think He's up to something but He forgot to tell you????? I'll be praying for you and yours! Perhaps there are two little ones in your future? Only time will tell...