
I've been a busy girl the past few days, but I didn't forget!!
This past week, I definately did NOT pull up at the front of Peanut's school to pick him up and see him standing there, among all the other children, with his bright yellow coat tucked into his pants AND his underwear......his scooby doo underwear!
I certainly did NOT help myself to one of those luscious cream filled donuts sitting out at work yesterday and then wash it down with a super yummy iced white mocha Starbucks coffee. Mmmmmmmm...........
There is NO WAY that I found several pairs of dirty socks and underwear under our couch cushion the other day, and decided just to put the cushion back over them instead of walking them to the laundry room. Oh, and just in case you're wondering whose they were, let's just say that they absoluately were NOT mine!
I definately did NOT spend my birthday wiping hinies for 12 hours while it was a beautiful, balmy 60 degrees outside.
I absolutely did NOT make another list to hang up on my fridge with MORE things to do before we leave for China. I mean, seriously now, I already have put up three other ones.
There is NO WAY that I bought Peanut a Valentine's Day card that has a picture of Shrek on the front and makes a fantastic burping noise when you open it. It's NOT like we don't already have plenty of gross noises happening in our house!
3 comments:
I've been waiting all day for this :)
So sorry you had to work on your birthday...especially on such a beautiful day. You totally deserved that donut and coffee.
ok..the underwear thing made me laugh out loud. it made me think of the tighty whitey king...like father like son!
Peanut's underwear story is a riot! It reminds me of someone in our extended family ... but I will leave his name anonymous!
Post a Comment