
Today is the birthday of a very special little cutie pie! My nephew Nicky is turning "2" today! I feel so blessed to live so close to my sister and her family, and to watch this precious little guy grow and change. When he was born two years ago, I just couldn't pull myself away from him. I remember staying hours and hours in the room with Tom & Michele and just being mesmerized by the newest treasure in our family. Nicky has brought so much joy and energy to our lives, and I'm so thankful today for him! It's hard to imagine that he's going to be the "big brother" in a few weeks, but how lucky I feel that I'll soon have two little nephews to love:)
Below are some of my favorite pictures of Nicky over the past year. The picture above is from Nicky's 1st birthday party, which holds some very special significance for more than one reason! That story will follow later......We love you to bits, Nicky!!

No comments:
Post a Comment