Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday



I definately did NOT dust my house with plain old paper towels this week because I was out of Endust and company was coming the next morning. No one knew the difference, right?

There is NO WAY my Prince Charming and I watched all of Season Three of the Office on Valentine's night. I mean, that would have taken almost four hours......or something like that.

I absolutely did NOT see that duct tape on Lena's passenger side car mirror or hear anything about the story of how her car got tangled up with somebody's mailbox this week!

I certainly did NOT have a breakdown when our garbage cans flew away during that weird wind storm we had. It's NOT like we've now lost a total of five trash cans, or that we have stock in our local dollar store where we now officially go to replace them.

I definately did NOT get caught up in playing a game on the Wii last nite, only to later glance down and see a huge smear of boogies all over the remote. Enough said.

There is NO WAY that Prince Charming offered to scrub the toilet this past weekend for the first time in the 7 years that we've been married! This may or may NOT have been related to the fact that Valentine's Day was on the horizon......

For more embarassing moments, hop on over to McMama's blog HERE

3 comments:

Lena said...

Haha...it's an honor to be a part of your Not Me Monday (I think!) Not sure when you used those paper towels to dust but I thought your house sparkled :)

Flamingo said...

you dust??!! wow. i should try that sometime.

don't worry..i never even use dust spray anymore..just a damp cloth does it for me. that is when i do dust;)

Mrs. M said...

I know nothing about marathon TV watching either! Or marathon Wii playing! Those cupcakes look delicious too by the way!