Some of you might remember that I was REALLY excited about having a REAL date this year for Valentine's Day, and I didn't want to disappoint you by skipping a blog post about it:) Since this is a PG blog, I'll spare you all the juicy details. But I can give you a few little hints about my Recipe For Romance........
First you absolutely need to have a Prince Charming.......
Next add a yummy candlight dinner........
Followed by a delectable box of chocolates.....
Oh, and don't forget a bouquet of flowers......
And for the finishing touch, watching Season Three of......
Not that's my idea of pure heaven.......
4 comments:
I was wondering if you had your big date! i just looooove the office. that is for quite a romantic evening!
Can never have too much of the office.
That sounds soooo wonderful! A great dinner (sans kids) and a full night of "The Office". Be still my heart...
Thats so awesome! Ha I love it that you capped off the evening with The Office! We are Office Fanantics at our house too.
Post a Comment