Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-Or-Treating, Part 2





What a busy, busy Halloween we've had this year! Even in the rain last night we managed to make it out trick-or-treating with our umbrellas and rain coats:) Unfortunately Mommy couldn't quite manage taking pictures while holding the umbrellas and little hands, but I was able to capture some fun photos of a party from Friday nite and SuSu's preschool Halloween musical.








The kiddos had a chance to decorate their own Halloween cupcakes Friday nite......









And this was right up SuSu's alley.........









Candy + choclate cupcakes = pure joy!









Peanut and best friend Ben got a little wild and crazy with the icing.......









That's the best part, right?!









Princess Ella did a little tast testing.......good idea:)









On Thursday, SuSu's preschool class sang some songs for their families.









SuSu was a little shy up there on stage, but she was so excited to be part of the show!









And by the end of the show, she even started singing along:)







Hope you had a spooky Halloween!

4 comments:

shelley said...

I can't believe the change in her since China. What a beautiful young girl you are raising there. Loved Peanut's costume. My dad was a policeman, so they are really dear to my heart.

Lena said...

Looks like a fun time Friday night...I'm sorry I missed it!

Unknown said...

I second Shelley's comment. I was just watching some of the video we took while in China and the transformation in Susu is remarkable. She has just blossomed. Great pictures!

Annie said...

Just had to pop over and thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog!! I very much appreciate all your very kind words!! Your Maia is just gorgeous!!!!