It was a breathtakingly beautiful day today........
The kind of day when you forget it's November......
When the warm afternoon sun is just enough to keep away the chill from the cool autumn breeze.....
The kind of day when you could sit on the bridge and watch the creek below for hours and hours.......
Or watch your cousin, Nicky, go down the slide over and over again.....
The kind of day when just being outside is enough to make you feel so good......
So in awe of our Father's handiwork........
The kind of day when you just want to frollick in the leaves.......
Or be still and just soak it all in.....
The kind of day when you just feel like being silly with your cousins.....
Or taking a ride on the teeter totter......
The kind of day when all you want to do is swing as high as the treetops.....
Or dance as if nobody's watching.......
It was a perfect.....
Crisp
Sunny
Magical
Wonderful
Kind of day......
5 comments:
Where you guys at E*** Park? Jonah and I discovered that park this summer and we LOVE it! It is so nice with the creek and trails ... and 3 different playgrounds! Jonah and I played tetherball, which I haven't played in forever! Looks like you had a great day!
such great pictures. we are having great weather too.
Wonderful pics Wuxi! I love your kiddos expressions. I wish we had more of these kinds of days!
Beautiful photos - and words! Looks like the kiddies had so much fun!
so beautiful! this is by far my kids favorite place to go in the summer!
Post a Comment