Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Giveaway Winner!




Our 1st annual Thanksgiving Giveaway winner was handpicked this afternoon by the littlest turkey in our family......our SuSu:) And the name she pulled out the pumpkin was TESSA!! Congratulations!! Tessa and I met through bloggy world and found out last year that we live on the same street only a few miles apart. Is that crazy or what?? Tessa and her family are also in the process of adopting, and we had the chance to finally meet face-to-face a few weeks ago at Flamingo Mama's house:) Stay tuned for pictures of the grand prize!

3 comments:

Lena said...

Congrats Tessa! See...I'm not a sore loser :)

Tessa said...

Awesome! I rarely win anything!

Give SuSu a hug for me!

Can't wait to see what it is! :)

Flamingo said...

hey! this thing is rigged!

lol lol

ok...i will stop being a sore loser:)