SuSu and I were finally able to make our special delivery to Tessa, the winner of our Thanksgiving giveaway, today! Since Tessa lives just about 2 miles away, I feel silly that it took us this long to make our way over there. Thank goodness we started the contest early! Here are a few sneak peeks at the goodies in her bag:)
Congratulations, Tessa! Next time I'll know where to park:)
1 comment:
Thanks so much! We loved all of our goodies! Cory immediately was thrilled with candle, because we burn them constantly and always can use more! He put it right on the stove and it has already made our house smell so yummy today. The tin, tablet, and oven mitts were fun too. It was also great to see you and SuSu ... I am so glad I caught you before you drove away. Thanks again ... what a fun Friday suprise!
Post a Comment