This week I'm participating for the first time in Snapshot Sunday, started at Ni Hao Y'All (there's a link below and on my blog list). I think the idea is to share some of your favorite pictures from the past week or so, so here goes!
Today I had the chance to capture on film one the sweetest 1st graders in the whole world! You'll usually find this handsome, brown eyed boy working with his model trains, riding his 4 wheeler or exploring outside for anything creepy crawly. His favorite color is blue. His favorite meal is chicken nuggets and french fries, and his favorite class at school is recess. He has a spunky new girlfriend (who I'm forbidden to name on our blog), and is apparently quite the ladies' man around the first grade!
How blessed I feel to share my life with this charming, silly, sensitive, beautiful boy! I tell him all the time that he's gonna make somebody very happy one day:) Let's just hope that someday doesn't come for a long, long while!

2 comments:
and you better hope that "somebody" wants to stay in your neck of the woods. :-) Ugh...our baby boys...
wow....i'm definitely supervising my girls on our playdates now! lol lol
Post a Comment