
It's that time of year everybody! Time to go out and get yourself a turkey.......

And time to enter our first annual Thanksgiving Giveaway!

The rules are simple.......Leave a comment between now and 12:00 noon on Monday, November 9th on this post, and you might be the lucky winner of something special, just in time for Thanksgiving! Now remember, Lena, you can only be entered one time in the contest, no matter how many comments you leave:) The drawing will be held right here in our kitchen that evening and announced on the blog at 6pm! Good luck!
8 comments:
oooh! pick me! pick me!
I agree with Flamingo Mama... pick me! pick me!
And by the way, the kids looked adorable in their Halloween costumes.
My "verification word" is bacroozo. What in the heck does bacroozo mean? Maybe that's why I stink at Scrabble.
I would be so thankful if you would PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot this on the blog...after Kevin received his candy on halloween, he would always want to go in the peoples homes. I guess he thought if they were giving him candy they couldn't be all bad.
I love giveaways!!! And you know me too well...I promise to make this my only post. I can't wait to see what the prize is :)
I love a giveaway please throw my name in the hat Kate
Sounds like fun! Can't believe it that time of year again already ...
I hear about these giveaways all the time, and though I don't know how they work, I'd love to win! Ha ha! Thanks for doing one! And Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family!
sign me up!
Post a Comment