Friday, November 6, 2009

Turkey Humor




Is there such a thing as turkey humor? If so, I found a little bit today:) I'm finding it impossible to believe that Thanksgiving is only three weeks away! When I checked out at the grocery store today, though, I got my special free turkey coupon, so it must be true. Funny thing is that I've never cooked a turkey before. Ever. But I get a free one every year from our local grocery store for spending way too much there, and then find somebody who likes to cook them:) I was even thinking about using it as my Thanksigiving Giveaway gift........but only if you live in my town. I'm not sure I can afford to ship that guy across the US:)

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Glad I am not the only one who has never cooked a turkey! If I earn a free one this year, I think I am donating it ... or maybe I should actually try at some point. :) It probably will not be on Thanksgiving because we are fortunate enough to have family gatherings all day. I can't believe it is going to be here in less than 3 weeks either!

Lena said...

If I earn a turkey coupon, I'm opting for the lasagna. Meat, other than ground, scares me!