
Last November, while we were anxiously awaiting our LOSC, we were surprised with these pictures of our Maia! Does anybody remember this precious, scared little girl? I'm just speechless when I look back at these pictures of SuSu from a year ago this month.

Can this really be the same bouncy, silly, cheerful little chatterbox who dances in our kitchen singing Christmas songs while Mommy cooks dinner?
The difference just takes my breath away.
It's probably no secret what we're most thankful for this year! What a beautiful
reminder of God's goodness to our family! Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving Day filled with plenty of pumpkin pies and smiles like this one:)
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!! We have a lot to be thankful for! The difference in Su Su is night and day, icredible.
We will be thanking God for China and our wonderful children and travelmates.
A picture says a thousand words - and these pictures say volumns! How amazing! I am so joyful for you guys!
What an amazing transformation!
What a difference a year and lots of love makes! :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Post a Comment