Yesterday we kicked off Halloween with trick-or-treating at my dad's office! My sister's little ones, Nicky and Sam, joined us, and everybody got a ton of chocolate:) SuSu had no idea what trick-or-treating was, but it only took her about 30 seconds to figure it out.
Peanut finally hung up his Thomas the Train costume this year after four seasons of wear and became Officer Peanut for 2009. Did he just grow another 3 inches since last week??
Nicky (age 2), sported his Tigger costume and pretty much followed Peanut everywhere.
Sammy (aged 7 months) took it all in from his comfy spot in the stroller. He's just about the cutest frog I ever saw:)
Oh, to be a trick-or-treater again..........
When your biggest worries in life were whether you should pick the kit kat......
The lolipop.......
The skittles........
The twix bar.......
The twizzlers.........
Or the jawbreaker.........
Stay tuned for more Halloween fun. We haven't even done our official trick-or-treating yet!
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH, I WANT THAT FROGGY!!! That face is to die for!!! What a family you have, a bunch of cutie pies for sure!
I laughed out loud when you wrote it only took SuSu 30 seconds to figure it out... ha ha ha!
And that police uniform, oh my gosh, is he handsome or what!? Keep the 5 year-old girls away, that's for sure!
I wish I worked in your Dad's office. Mmmmm.... Kit Kats all day long.
All 4 kiddos look so cute! And I'd pick the Twix bar for sure :)
Post a Comment