In the meanwhile, I thought I would post a little teaser about an adventure we took last week. I had to take a picture of this for all of you.......and a little humor in the midst of severe sleep deprivation goes a long way! Later this week I'll hopefully finish a post about the wonderful place where this fountain is:)
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Still On The Couch
Through the haze of many, many sleeplesss nites, I thought I would write a tiny update on the fate of our family. Unfortunately, we're still up to our eyeballs in tissues and vick's vapor rub over here! We all picked up a yucky virus, but SuSu and Mommy have turned the corner while poor Peanut is still spending his days watching cartoons on the couch. He seems to be have been hit a lot harder by this bug and now has ear infections in both ears. Thank goodness for motrin and benadryl!
In the meanwhile, I thought I would post a little teaser about an adventure we took last week. I had to take a picture of this for all of you.......and a little humor in the midst of severe sleep deprivation goes a long way! Later this week I'll hopefully finish a post about the wonderful place where this fountain is:)
In the meanwhile, I thought I would post a little teaser about an adventure we took last week. I had to take a picture of this for all of you.......and a little humor in the midst of severe sleep deprivation goes a long way! Later this week I'll hopefully finish a post about the wonderful place where this fountain is:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment