Oh no! Stay healthy! We got hit with it beginning Labor Day weekend and it took forever for my asthmatic self to feel better. But the Tongginator of course bounced back within four days. And the husband never got it. But I'm not bitter or anything. Heh.
The H1N1 has come to my house although Olivia has a very mild case just fevers for the past four days and a slight cough. I'm thinking the Tamiflu was doing it's job Hope you stay well---- All the Best Kate.
2 comments:
Oh no! Stay healthy! We got hit with it beginning Labor Day weekend and it took forever for my asthmatic self to feel better. But the Tongginator of course bounced back within four days. And the husband never got it. But I'm not bitter or anything. Heh.
The H1N1 has come to my house although Olivia has a very mild case just fevers for the past four days and a slight cough. I'm thinking the Tamiflu was doing it's job Hope you stay well---- All the Best Kate.
Post a Comment