Two weeks ago we had an ordinary old attic that had some wonderful potential.....but needed a LOT of TLC. There was peeling paint, broken lights and missing floor boards......not to mention all that junk we've been collecting for the past ten years!
For me, our attic was a nightmare. But for my boys......a hidden treasure:) Because our 4th bedroom was beginning to get a bit cramped with something they've been creating together in there.
Any ideas what it might be??
Lena was right! My boys are moving their train display room to the top of the house!
And that attic transformation was so amazing that I got a little bit jealous of that beautiful space!
Right now the boys have their trains in our 4th bedroom, but they're quickly outgrowing that tiny space.
And so, over the next few months, this whole layout will move on up to our attic. And our 4th bedroom will go through a special renovation all it's own!
I can't wait to share my idea for our 4th bedroom with all of you, too! But I can't tell you ALL of my surprises today, can I??
4 comments:
How cool! I was thinking trains too ... but I did not remember that you already had a train display. That is amazing!
Can't wait to hear about the 4th bedroom!
AWESOME! Can't wait to see it! Oh, and I can think of something to do with that fourth bedroom. :-) Are you (and last wk the Flamingo) trying to tell us something or have I been living in this crazy adoption world for TOO STINKIN' LONG?????
woo hooo!! your pregnant...i knew it! lol lol lol
Oh my gosh, you've become one of my favorite photographers! I just cannot stop scrolling up and down looking at the spectacular shots you took of the trains! They are breathtaking! They make Thomas & Friends look like crude drawings!
NICE!!!
Post a Comment