Friday, October 2, 2009

A New "Do" And A New Spread




Yesterday SuSu got a new haircut! It was her first haircut since we came home from China, and probably long overdue. I was trying to figure out how to let her many, many layers all grow out, but things were starting to get a little shaggy in the back. Eventually I would love to let her hair grow long, but first we had to even things out a bit.







With her new "do", SuSu was ready to hit Target today for her big girl bedspread. I decided to let her pick out the one she wanted, since she's pretty independent and all:) She picked out the most colorful breadspread we saw and then took a nice big nap wrapped up in it this afternoon. See how well she was sleeping?







Tonight we're heading over to my parents to pick up SuSu's big girl bed, and then the real fun begins. Funny thing is, when I asked SuSu this afternoon if she's ready to sleep in her big girl bed, she said "no.....tommorrow". Ummmmm.......wait......this morning she said "tonite". I think as the day goes on, somebody's having second thoughts.






But I know another somebody who isn't having second thoughts:) Anybody wondering why Prince Charming has on cologne for the first time in 6 months??







Anyhow.....new and exciting things are gonna be happening at our house this weekend. And I know at least one person who'll be smiling tommorrow morning.







Wish us luck......



7 comments:

Cindy said...

Loving the new hair cut and new bed spread! Mind if I ask where you got the bed spread?

emily said...

Her hair is adorable! And she has good taste in bedspreads!

shelley said...

Love the new do. Good luck this weekend. You made me blush with the cologne remark...TEE HEE

Mommy said...

May the force be with you. I LOL at the cologne comment. Hehehehe...I bet that someone isn't Susu. :-)

Flamingo said...

ok...you are never going to believe this but yao yao got her hair cut for the 1st time since we were home yesterday too!!! how crazy is that?

susu's hair looks sooo cute! i don't really like yao yao's. they didn't do much but shape it up and cut a little off the back. i'm thinkig of going posh with her in about 8 weeks:)

super can't wait to hear how the bed situation went!!!

Flamingo said...

umm.. let me clarify. i'm excited to hear about susu and the bed. that's it. don't need to know nothing more than that:)

Tessa said...

SuSu's hair is so cute! Her new comforter is very cute too ... with my luck if I left my child pick out their own bedding, it would be super tacky!