Yesterday we recieved the great news that SuSu's tests all came back perfect! She has two healthy, perfectly placed kidneys, very healthy pelvic anatomy and no blockages in her bowel! Praise God for such a wonderful report! The girls in the ultrasound and x-ray departments were so good to our little one and loaded her up with all kinds of goodies during her studies. She came home with an armful of stickers, balloons and a coloring book, and Mommy treated her to a popsicle from the secret stash up on my unit:) I was amazed again by how well SuSu did, especially laying so still for what ended up being a 45 minute ultrasound. And we were blessed to have a pediatric radiologist who came in and explained everything to us and so patiently answered all of Mommy's many questions! Our next step in our testing will be her MRI under anesthesia on July 21st, but how amazing that the same radiologist who we had on Tuesday will be there for her MRI. Surely this can't be a coincidence!
In the meantime, we'll be beginning a bowel regimen to see if we can find a routine that will work long term for SuSu and maybe avoid any surgery for now. Please pray that we're able to find the right combination of medications for her, and for SuSu, who so much wants to "go on the potty" like her big brother. It's been so sad to watch her frustrations and not be able to fully explain to her just why she isn't able to be successful when she's trying so hard. We never actually expected to her to show any interest in potty training at this point, but she started realizing that all of her friends are going on the potty and she wants to be a "big girl", too. That gives us all the more incentive to quickly find a regimen that's perfect for her!
6 comments:
Wonderful news!!!!! So happy for all of you!!!!
Yea God!! This is awesome! We'll keep praying!
Best news ever!!!!!!!!!!
I am in tears! I am so happy all of your testing went well. Your trust in the Lord is something I need to look up to. Sometimes we don't understand what He's doing, but he has a plan. I know your journey for SuSu's sn aren't over, but what a praise report! Praise God!
I am so happy for Susu! What wonderful news, I know you are relieved! PTL!
Awesome! I am so happy for you! I was glad to see the title of your post and know that all went well. I pray that the MRI will result in even better news! Praise God!
Post a Comment