Shhhhh......I did a little snooping yesterday at work and found out the results of SuSu's MRI! First and foremost, praise God!! She has a healthy spinal cord!! I even had a chance to look at the images myself with one of the residents and what a beautiful spinal cord it was:) There were some other results on her MRI scans, though, that were abnormal, but I'm not sure yet what they all might mean. She has an abnormality in both of her hip joints and also a pocket of fluid in her pelvis. While I was holding a resident hostage, I picked his brain a little about the hip joints, but I think most liklely we will end up meeting with an orthopedic specialist. Thankfully SuSu doesn't seem to have any pain or limp or anything obvious that I can see with her hips, but I don't think that necessarily means we're out of the woods. The good news is that I work with a great team of ortho doctors in our town, so I won't need to search far for someone!
Hopefully I can talk to the surgeon at CHOP today and ask some questions over the phone because I know my mind will wander if I can't! Thank you all for all of your prayers for our SuSu. We've felt so much peace about her tests, and we know that could only be from all of the prayers being sent up for us! We're still "tweaking" the bowel regimen, and hoping to soon figure out a routine that will be best for her. In the meanwhile, she continues to be a happy, healthy and very busy little girl!
2 comments:
Great news about her SC. I hope CHOP was able to give you some answers. Repeat after me...I can do all things...I can do all things...I can do all things...Phil4-13
that's awesome!
i was wondering how that bowel cocktail hour was coming along:)
Post a Comment