Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Man I Love



Today is my Prince Charming's 35th birthday, and I feel so blessed to be walking this journey beside him! He's one of the kindest, funniest, most tender-hearted, most devoted, most patient, most hard-working, most amazing Dad and Husband I could ever ask for. Anyone who knows us well knows there's never a dull moment in our house, and thank goodness that God gave me a partner who keeps me from the brink of insanity with his laughter and HUGE heart! We've been through so many things during our short 9 years together, and Someone up above definately knew that we would need each other to survive the cards that came our way:)

This picture above is one of my very favorites of my hubby! I took it after dinner one evening in Guangzhou after SuSu fell asleep at the table and Daddy had a rare moment to carry her. (For anybody who wasn't following when we were in China, SuSu didn't warm up to Daddy until we were home.) Everytime I see this picture, I get tears in my eyes knowing how truly blessed I am to be his wife!

3 comments:

Flamingo said...

i would say "happy birthday prince charming!", but that might get taken the wrong way...so i will just say tell your man happy birthday for me:)

shelley said...

In the short time I was with him....I could have said the same things you did. He is one special guy. Hope you have another happy and healthy 35...

Lena said...

Happy Birthday to your Prince Charming! I didn't realize he was only a month younger than me.