Monday, July 20, 2009

Mommy Jitters



Tommorrow is SuSu's MRI, and for some reason, I'm starting to feel anxious. Maybe it's because I'm taking her alone. Or maybe it's because of the IV and the anesthesia. Or maybe it's because of what we'll see. I'm not really sure. But I sure wish they had a few nice drugs for the Mommy's before these kinds of things! We start out bright and early at 7:30AM and the MRI should take about an hour and a half. Hopefully no one will recognize me there and realize that I'm a nurse! I'm not sure how I'll explain my sweaty palms and silly questions.

Ooooooh....and just for fun.....my Peanut turns 7 at 4:30 today! Happy Birthday, Peanut!

3 comments:

Flamingo said...

i will pray for you. well, probably tonight...or maybe 1/2 way thru the mri because chances are you won't even get a thought from me at 7:30am! lol

seriously, though...thanks for your kind words. i do feel sooo much better!!! i'm even thinking of nixing the preschool idea!

shelley said...

I am still feeling rather high that our ordeal is behind us....but I know SuSu will be fine..you on the other hand (jk jk)It was so hard to let them take my boy crying, but I knew he would be in great hands (God's!!!) I will be praying and thinking of SuSu tomorrow. Post as soon as you can so we will know how well everything went. I don't let anyone know I am a nurse either, I want to just be a mommy at that time.

Unknown said...

Hi I am still here LOL! Just wanted you to know that I am praying for a good report.I can certainly understand your jitters. I hope all goes well for you all. Ren talks about Susu all the time and misses her. Sorry to be out of the loop. Our life is finally started to be normal now and I have been enjoying not having to do anything :-). I need to get back in touch with you all.
Miss you guys!