
It's so funny how many people have asked us about our upcoming plans for growing our family, now that our SuSu is home and all settled in! I never expected anyone to be wondering about our "next" baby, but inquiring minds really do want to know! Honestly, I CAN'T imagine going through pregnancy again. Yikes!! I thought that maybe, as time passed, I would forget about the 70 lb weight gain, the morning-afternoon-evening sickness, or those enormous, swollen feet. Or maybe I would forget about those 32 hours of labor, my c-section nightmare or the year of the colicky baby......Nope......Actually just remembering those days brings on a bit of a panic attack for us!
So, to put all of your minds at ease, we may grow our family again one day, but I'm praying that it doesn't involve my body in any way! In fact, we may make that a more permament decision here soon........
The other big question we get a lot is one I didn't expect to hear so quickly, either. Are we thinking about adopting again? In a nutshell......absolutely! Will it be anytime soon? No, we truly don't feel this is the right timing. But our hearts are very open to the idea and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if we find ourselves knee deep in adoption paperwork again someday.........did I just say that??
2 comments:
and i hope i can just watch this go round from the sidelines....i will cheer you on:) remind me of my words if i start to get "the itch" a year from now:)
I WILL be watching from the sidelines cheering you on. It is really great the second time around....somehow a little more exciting and not so scary. No more for us though...3 is the perfect number for us.
Post a Comment