Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun In The Sun.....No Shirt Required



At our house, it seems like everybody likes to get by with as few clothes as possible these days! (Except for Mommy, of course!) It never fails that when Peanut wants his shirt off, so does SuSu:) This makes it great for Mommy since there's less laundry for Mommy to do. Now if we could find a way to cut back on laundry year round..... I added in a few pictures of our newest flowers for everybody out there with a green thumb, too.



This was supposed to be a watermelon plant, but it really looks like a cucumber or soemthing growing on there! Anybody know if this is what watermelons look like in their early stages? Since this is our first year growing watermelons, I'm not sure what I'm looking for. But I never remembered watermelons being prickly.







Here's my good friend, the bumble bee. I found him savoring a coneflower, which is okay with me, as long as he doesn't find his way to my foot again this year:)

















No comments: