A few days ago we went back down to visit my sister-in-law's family farm with my sister and nephews. Above is Peanut holding little Sam, who was born the day after we landed in Beijing!
SuSu was a lot more relaxed on this trip to the farm and even ventured out a bit on her own to explore. She still isn't too sure about Joey the donkey, but she let me take her picture with him as long as she didn't have to be too close:)
I'm not sure why, but all of the kiddos thought it was wonderful to collect pinecones and make a huge pile of them together. SuSu had no idea why they were collecting them either, but she sure was enthusiastic about joinging in!
One of Peanut's favorite things to do at the farm is to play with the puppies, and they all seem to remember him well because they circle our car as soon as pull in the driveway! How I wish Mommy wasn't allergic to everything with hair because I know he would be over the moon with happiness if we could bring a puppy home for him!
1 comment:
I am glad all of you are getting to enjoy the farm! looking at your pictures makes me remember when I was a kid growing up there. I really miss it sometimes!! I hope everything is going well for all of you. see you soon!
Post a Comment