Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Last Day Of Kindergarten



Today was the last day of kindergarten for Peanut,and summer vacation is officially here! I still can't believe how fast this year has flown by, and how much our Peanut has matured and changed since last September. What a handsome, charming and wonderful young man we have! He's had quite an exciting 9 months with the start of kindergarten, a trip to China, and the addition of his little sister! And how proud we are of him and how well he's handled all this excitement and change in his world. It can't be that my "baby" is going to be a 1st grader and turning seven in another few weeks! Where does the time go??

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Every school year that passes is just another reminder of how fast time goes and how quickly our little ones are growing up! My son is going into 4th grade and I can't even believe it!

a Tonggu Momma said...

And here I am hoping that I'm able to say EXACTLY the same things about my Tongginator this time next year... including that trip to China and the addition of a little sister to the family. Heh. Congrats to your boy on completing his first "real" year of school.