Monday, December 29, 2008

Not Me Monday



I certainly DID NOT eat the cookies that Peanut left out on a plate for Santa on Christmas Eve, at 11pm at nite, after eating a wonderful assortment of goodies at my aunt's house all evening long.

I definately have NOT had an unusually bad case of PMS all week long, and I surely am NOT admitting that on my blog this morning!

I really DID NOT witness my husband running out to the car in nothing but his "tighty whities" Saturday nite to look for my cell phone. This would totally NOT be a big deal at all because it's NOT like we live along a very busy street with non-stop traffic day and nite!

I certainly DID not decide to keep that bag of caramel hershey's kisses for myself instead of putting them in my husband's stocking as I had planned. I mean, it wasn't like I had cravings or anything this week!

I surely am NOT making my famous taco dip for the fourth time in two weeks for a family get together because it's just way too easy to make and I'm NOT at all addicted to it myself.

The fish tank is definately NOT getting cloudier by the minute with NO hope whatsoever of being cleaned out anytime soon. I mean, I definately learned my lesson the last time that it's better to nip that problem in the bud rather than letting it get out of hand.

I certainly did NOT start crying in my car in the grocery store parking lot on Friday because they didn't have the meatballs I was looking for. How embarassing would it be to cry over meatballs, if that had actually happened anyhow.....

Now, don't forget to hop over to McMama's blog to see what all the fun is about!

4 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am laughing at the thought of your husband running out to the car in undies! Love it!
Carmel kisses? I'd keep 'em too!

Lena said...

I love your taco dip almost as much as your pumpkin pie...you can make either as often as you like.

Heather said...

You must have forgotten Rule #43 which states that all offenses are deemed appropriate and justifiable if, and only if, you have unusually bad PMS. Congratulations! You have a pass for all of your shortcomings this week. Unfortunately, the rule does not cover Captain Underpants. Sorry!

I feel LOA's in the air! Have a great week.

Cindy said...

These are always hilarious!!! Thanks for always making me laugh! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!