Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday



I surely am NOT getting really annoyed with my husband's "duct tape" home remedy for the wart on the bottom of his foot. I mean, it's NOT a big deal to find "used" pieces of duct tape laying around the house from my dear hubby's not-so-stinky foot:)

I certainly DID NOT allow Peanut to use his allowance money to buy two whoopie cushions this week and then totally regret that decision after hearing farting noises for hours on end around our house.

There is NO WAY that I begged my hairdresser to promise me she saw a few new shoots of hair growth on the top of my head. I mean, it's NOT like I'm practically going bald on the top of my head from all the hair that is NOT falling out because of my thryoid issues. How embarassing would it be if I went bald before my husband? Which, of course, will NOT happen!

I definately DID NOT have to explain to Peanut what "jugs" are after he overheard me telling my work story the other day. I mean, I wouldn't want him to start using THAT term, which he certainly DID NOT do yesterday.

I certainly DID NOT run out of clean underwear on Sunday and find myself faced with either going without or wearing my very skimpy thongs from many moons ago. Of course, I DID NOT make the agonizing decision to wear my thongs to my husband's family's Christmas party because they definately are NOT 3 sizes too small and also hot pink. I then DID NOT have the pleasure of trying to peel them off of myself later on that nite:)

I surely DID NOT have the socks blessed right off of me Thursday night when a wonderful couple called us and offerred us a gift of $2000 to bring our Maia home! How amazing would that have been if it actually HAD happened?

Now it's your turn to join in the fun over at McMama's blog!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooohhh - kids pick up the exact things we don't want them to overhear, huh? Mine too!

Cute Not Me's - Merry CHRISTmas!

Lena said...

I look forward to Mondays just to read your blog entry :) Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Have a wonderful Christmas, cousin!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Too funny...several of those gave me a chuckle. Well, not the last one...that is so sweet...here's hoping you get to bring your daughter home soon (we are LID 8/13/08!).
Happy holidays!

Mrs B said...

Congratulations on the generous gift. Does our Father provide or what?

I would love to send you a swatch of fabric. Please send me contact info and I will get it out.

BellesMyGirl@GMail.com

Flamingo said...

hot pink thongs? wow...you are ready to sport the bathing suit at the end of the driveway to wave me in! remember that?