Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday!



This past Saturday, I definately DID NOT break out in a weird red, itchy rash at work after eating a peanut butter glazed donut. I mean, it would have been so embarassing to have small red dots covering my face and arms for the last eight hours of my shift......if that would ever have happened, that is:)

I certainly DID NOT go through the car wash on a 20 degree day, only to find that a nice glaze of ice was covering my car afterwards. I mean, even I know that water turns to ice at 32 degrees!

I surely am NOT thinking about adopting again before we even have our Maia home because goodness knows I've been completely calm, cool and collected during this 26 month process.

I absolutely am NOT putting off cleaning out the fish tank, which, for some reason, is getting terribly cloudy after only two weeks of being scrubbed top to bottom. I NEVER let things like that go, especially because good tank hygiene is vital for the health of our fish:)

I definately DID NOT yell at my dear husband when I found him eating the bag of tortilla chips that I was saving for a Christmas party the next day. First of all, that would be wrong to lose my temper over something so silly. And, second of all, we only live 1 block from the grocery store!

I certainly DO NOT have a secret stash of caramel Hershey's kisses on top of our fridge which I save for "emergencies" only because I AM trying to cut back on sweets everyone!

There is NO WAY that I ran errands wearing my husband's big baggy sweatpants the other day because I AM into fashion and DID NOT expect to run into one of those good looking guys from high school that I haven't seen in years. And, when my hubby came home, he most certainly DID NOT say that I look like I have a load in my pants when I wear those sweatpants! Gosh, I wouldn't want to run around publicly like THAT!

Now it's your turn to check out the fun over at McMama's blog!

5 comments:

Lena said...

Who did you run into from high school? You need to get a facebook account...you can catch up while wearing big baggy sweatpants from the comfort of your home :)

Unknown said...

Ha ha! this post made me laugh out loud, you are funny.

Keyona said...

Aren't men sweatpants comfy?

Michelle said...

How great! I think it is courageous to go through the adoption process... so much more enduring than the 9 months of pregnancy... Although both are joyous occasions... Great meeting you through MckMamma

Flamingo said...

i do NOT relate to you on any of these. i do NOT go out without looking my best...i do NOT ALWAY have a chocolate stash hidden...i do NOT yell at my hubby for using my "planned" food items and i certainly, most certainly do NOT think or plan on adopting again. i mean what for kind of nutbags would have anxiety attacks but still think of another adoption?

certainly NOT us.