
Back by popular demand, I'm participating once more in "Not Me Monday"! This past week, I definately DID NOT give into Peanut's request to put up the Christmas tree....the day before Thanksgiving!
I certainly DID NOT watch as my bottle of hair conditioner slipped through my fingers as I was showering and end up making a splash in the toilet. Then, much to my surprise, I DID NOT realize that there were a few little "things" floating in the toilet with my conditioner because Peanut had forgotten to flush ealier.
There's NO WAY that I asked Peanut if he would mind if we flushed our LIVING fish down the toilet because it's just soooo gross cleaning out that fish tank. And I certainly DID NOT consider bribing him to agree to this plan until I noticed my hubby listening in on our conversation. (Don't worry.....our fish are still alive.....INSIDE the fish tank:)
I definately DID NOT hear one of my friends say "Hey Jugs" as I came walking down the hallway at work on Thanksgiving Day. That would NEVER have happened to me, especially as an entire group of visitors was walking down the hall behind me:)
I absolutely DID NOT tell Peanut that we couldn't go to McDonald's because we're trying to eat healthier food, and then drive back through the drive through at Wendys' after he was in school. What kind of mom would I be if I DID THAT?
There's NO WAY I ate two slices of that yummy pumpkin roll at work on Thanksgiving nite because I have way more self-control than that.....and because I already HAD NOT indulged in pumpkin pie and sugar cookies at dinner a few hours earlier. Gosh, how emabarassing would that be if you all thought I had DONE something like that!
I certainly DID NOT call my mom on Saturday morning at 5:30 AM to ask her to come over and rescue me from the three ring circus in my house! I would NEVER dream of doing that, even if my Peanut and my hubby simualtaneosly came down with the stomach bug at 5:00 AM, just as I was beginning to get ready for my 12 hour shift! Things like that RARELY happen to me:)
It feels good getting all that off my chest. Now it's your turn to join in the fun! Hop on over to McMama's blog for "Not Me Mondays! for the chance to bare all:)
7 comments:
HAHA..oh the joys of being mom!
Oh no! Stomach bugs are the worse!!
Again, Hysterical! I would love to spend a week in your house...so much fun :)
Hope the boys are feeling better and you haven't come down with anything.
You are too funny and I loved the turkey comic that you had up yesterday!!! :)
oh those poor fishies!!
don't worry, the Rockstar Nurse peed on one of our live fish one time...purposely. We were punishing it for eating some of our other fish.
Then we flushed it.
That is something I definitely did NOT do.
You made me hungry with all that talk of food ... oh yeah, you didn't eat that stuff! I forgot!
This was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment