Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Niece Or A Nephew?



With all of the distractions of the holidays and the anticipation of our LOSC, I totally forgot that Tom & Michele are having THE ultrasound in two days to see who their next little addition will be!! Goodness, time does fly around here when you're having fun:) For those of you new to my blog, Michele is my younger sister and Mommy to the little cutie pie, Nicky, seen in lots of my posts. I'm so thankful that I was lucky enough to be there with her the day Nicky was born,and to see the miracle of my sister becoming a Mommy for the first time! It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, and I can't wait to do it again:) Of course, I have the really EASY part.......hand holding, picture taking, smiling.......oh..... and the best part......snuggling their new bundle of joy:) Oooohhhhh......I'm getting excited just thinking about it! So stay tuned over the next few days to find out just WHO I'll be snuggling in March........

1 comment:

kingfamily said...

Hey Heather, Thanks for the e-mail! So good to hear from you too! I am pretty much addicted to reading mommy blogs, but not much time to have my oen! How funny, I have been following Stellan's journy on "My Charming kids" for months now & you are too. I don't even know how I ever came across it! I am so excited to follow your journey too. When is your sister due? I'm due April 11 w/ a little boy.
Brandi( I should probably e-mail this instead of commenting, but time is scarce around here :))
Brandi