Friday, December 5, 2008

New Pictures of Our Maia!



We just recieved new pictures of our Maia from our agency today!! Oh, it did my heart so much good to see her again!! Our directors were in China last week and actually had a chance to spend time with our little ones. We may even get a tiny update about her, too:) I have to run now and get back to looking at the other picture of our angel, but I'll be sure to pass along our update if it comes!!



I just got a small update about our little one! They say she is very sweet, quiet & shy and was definately feeling overwhelmed by all the excitement and visitors at the orphanage. They also said she's not yet potty trained, which we were kind of expecting. We'll be coming soon, little angel!!

11 comments:

Tessa said...

Look how big she is! She looks so tall! I wonder what she is doing with her hands? She is a cutie!

shelley said...

What a beauty. I am hoping for an LOA for the both of us.

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful! It looks like her hair has grown a little logner. She is darling! I can't wait for her to be with her family! I hope that your LOSC comes soon Heather. Continuing to pray....
Charissa

Flamingo said...

oh she is soooo cute Wuxi Mommy!!

They must ask her to show how old she is or something because wasn't she holding up fingers in the last picture too.

She does look very tall and lean! I am just so excited for you to meet her!

Cindy said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! So happy for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie, oh I am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! She is so gorgeous!!! She reminds me alot of Hope in these new pics!!! She looks so tall too--and pretty in pink!! I can't wait for you to travel and would love to find the time to visit w/ you again before you leave!!
Praying for you--and for Maia!!
oh- and by the way---we are still working on the potty issue w/ Hope!!!:-)

God Bless!
Amy Dinello

Unknown said...

Awwwww Heather she is so pretty and just precious. She looks very tall too! I know you can't wait to just scoop her up and hug her!!
Beautiful.

Heather said...

Heather,
I'm so glad you finally got your updated pictures of Maia (I was about to flip out to get ours!) She is an absolute beauty. I mentioned this to Eliane, but Maia, Cooper and Ren (just a little part of Ren's leg) is in a photo that Pam took. It's posted on the XingFu group as "Language Lessons in Wuxi". There is one child between Maia and Cooper. I bet they're friends!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Heather O.

Lena said...

What a wonderful gift for you...pictures and an update about Maia. She is precious. I hope the wait won't be too much longer.

Christi said...

How precious!!! She looks like she's grown a lot! What a little beauty!!